SCHOOL: A BLACK HOLE THAT SUCKS UP THE CREATIVITY AND TALENTS OF STUDENTS.

SCHOOL: A BLACK HOLE THAT SUCKS UP THE CREATIVITY AND TALENTS OF STUDENTS.

Has it ever occurred to you that our present school system is worse than any we could have ever seen.
Students are been taught on a particular subject and then after the end of the semester are been examined, which they are given scores used to calculate their GP.
Nothing is wrong with that, like but when that’s theonly thing that consumes like 95% of the school activites, then that’s where things are wrong.
Many people may not be intelligent enough to be able to know some this things but are endowed with wonderful talents like dancing, rapping, painting, and so on and forth.
But using our present educational system, where there are no outlet to showcase those things, the students who have this capabilities but are not that sound in intelligence will feel inferior. There is a saying that goes if you judge a fish capabilities by it’s ability to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life believing it’s stupid, you and I know that a fish main strength is ii the water but when it’s been judged because it can’t climb a tree, it would grow up believing it’s stupid.
Many talents are dying slowly in the country because of our present educational system does not focus on the talent of individuals but rather they want us to know what the features of WW2,or the constitutional development, now my queston is that how does this affect our present lives In any way, how are these going to help our fallen economy.
My view is that for the development of our country but of the minds and physical development. There should be
An educational review of our school systems, where the legislature will come together to map out a system where 75% will be on our talents and the remaining 25% will be on our school work. If this happens there will be a massive swoop in the development of our country.
If you have noticed most of the successful people history were did poorly in school, jack ma china biggest business tycoon was so worst in school that someone told him he was not going anywhere in life.

Bill gates was a school dropout, mark zukerberg was also a school dropout, this people noticed early that school was not for them then they concentrated their energy into producing something the world would never forget.
So in a developing country like our own there is need for us to be able to change the format in which we do things.
The idea of going to school getting good grades and getting a safe and secure jobs, then save enough money and retire with your savings and live comfortably. Those things don’t work anymore, many business men and tycoon are no longer endorsing our school system again, a worthy example Robert Kiyosaki, if you have read most of his book you will see that they center around the abnormalities of our school system, getting a safe and secure job isn’t the way to be rich.
I hope our government can take a look at this and be able to correct the defect of our educational system.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.