SIGNIFICANCE OF TRAININGS
Trainings are processes we go through for stretching our potentials. It’s a period where one upgrades and step into the level of life. Trainings are meant for those who want to advance their lives. A wise man was said that trainings are not for babies but for matured individuals who really know and understands what it means to undergo trainings.
When an individual goes through training he or she never remains the same. There’s an added advantage to it. In companies, churches and some little groups don’t joke with trainings because it’s that means many things happen to us. Excuses blind folds your eyes. A soul winner is a favored one of God. Training is an act of teaching a person or animal a particular skill. Most people dodge away from trainings which is so unwise. People who are afraid of trainings are the lazy ones who are afraid to grow and make it to the next level.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
1. It prepares you. Whatever you are training into, cannot be taken out from you. When one is trained, it’s an inbuilt gain which one cannot from you it’s yours and yours forever. Whenever you train, you trained for yourself and not for anyone else.
2. It builds you up. Training is like building a house. As you train you add blocks to the building. It comes to a time you come to the roof. In other words the building is complete. That’s what training does to you as you consistently do it.
3. Training equips you. Training arms you with all the necessary equipments you need. Like soldiers, through trainings soldiers are equipped with what they need for war or any other activities. Training equips you well for the future.
4. Training strengths your faith
5. Training enlightens and gives knowledge and information. Training enlightens our mind with new information and knowledge. It’s through this knowledge that we apply all we have learned. So trainings helps us to know the knowledge that’s trending depending on what we are into.
6. Training brings maturity
7. Training removes deception
8. It removes fear and brings confidence; absence of training is the presence of fear.
9. Training delivers you from error
10. It will bring you to full structures
11. It makes you have self-confidence
12. It gives you features to fly in every higher. Something breaks in you and something grows in you.
Every man that wants to be great never places value on food or sleep but training for personal advancement. He or she places value on trainings. In other words, trainings can be in form of seminars, conferences, summits, etc. Men who want to cause change in this life, as world changers, trailblazers, pacesetters, global giants, global reformers etc. must embrace trainings as part of their lives and as part of their life growth. Men who went through trainings always standout, no matter the environment, situation, the obstacles, they always find their way out of them, why because they have been trained to do so.
My advice to you is that you embrace trainings and run with them. Avoid running away from trainings so that you will not be void of the knowledge that will advance your life to the next level.